Dinner on a Sailing Boat at Alghero Capo Caccia
If you want to spend a romantic evening and share special moments with friends, this is the experience for you. There is nothing better than admiring the twilight on board a sailboat with a moonlit dinner.
Local, zero-kilometre products are used during this boat trip. The mainly fish-based menu is also available as a vegetarian option.
The dinner is based on selected local products and consists of:
- appetiser, bread with Karalis Sardinian wheat
- first seafood dish of the freshest local catch by Alghero
- local Vermentino wine from the Santa Maria La Palma winery
- soft drinks and water
- limoncino and myrtle
This experience is also offered in 'exclusive boat' mode. If you have purchased this exclusive experience at the time of embarkation, you can agree with the skipper on the itinerary you want and what you would like to see. The skipper will also give you the best advice in relation to the marine weather forecast.
- Dinner on a sailing boat at sunset
- Menu based on the freshest local catch
- The meal is freshly prepared and cooked on board
- We eat near the La Maddalenetta lighthouse with Capo Caccia behind us
- Bathing possibilities
Alghero Capo Caccia
Points of interest
Capo Caccia Marine Protected Area