Approaching Scuba Diving in Villasimius
If you want to know what scuba diving feels like but aren't sure if you're ready for a scuba course, here's the 'programme' for you! Discover Scuba Diving is an activity designed especially for those who want to experience the sensation of diving without having a licence yet.
The Discover Scuba Diving programme consists of:
- a theory lesson;
- a lesson in shallow water from the beach;
- an open water lesson from the beach or boat.
For this experience you must be over 10 years old, be able to swim, be in good physical and mental shape and not be pregnant.
No previous diving experience is necessary but you must be in good physical shape.
On completion of this "programme" you will be able to dive for a year in a PADI centre, always accompanied by professionals. You will then be able to progress to the next level of diving with confidence, having already mastered the basics, and you will then be able to take your first internationally recognised diving licence: the PADI Open Water Diver.
- Discover Scuba Diving in VIllasimius
- Experience the thrill of breathing underwater with scuba equipment during your holiday
- "Approach programme" led by PADI diving instructors and professionals
- It's a great experience to do on your own or ideal for sharing a thrill with your family (adults and children over 10) and groups of friends.
- Have you ever wondered what it feels like? It's an experience you don't know you're missing until you've had it. We're sure you'll love it!