Boat sea bass fillet with Skipper Tavolara Exclusive to Trip from Olbia
Questa esperienza è fornita da un’azienda professionale con anni di esperienza nel settore turistico.
Abbiamo verificato l’identità di questo fornitore di cui abbiamo ragione sociale, partita iva, numero di telefono e altri dati amministrativi.
Le fotografie sono originali scattate direttamente dall’azienda o da suo fotografo e rappresentative dell’esperienza.
2 day before departure
- Boat sea bass fillet 7.80 with Skipper Exclusively from Olbia
- Choice of customised itinerary
- Ideal for a day tour
- Boat sea bass fillet 7.80 meters in exclusive use (max 10 passengers)
- Duration 1 day (7:30 hours)
- Mask and snorkel
- On board fresh fruit and soft drinks
You can cancel the reservation without penalty in the event of restrictions on travel related to COVID-19
At your disposal in exclusive use of a boat sea bass fillet from 7.80 meters with skipper to go from the sea to the outskirts of Olbia. The itinerary will be customized according to your requests and what you'd like to see, agreeing with the commander places, stops and times.
In relation to the weather forecast for the day, the commander will advise the best possible advice on what to see in the surroundings of Olbia, and where to go to spend an unforgettable day.
If you wish to visit the Gulf of Olbia, Capo Ceraso, Tavolara, Molara, Capo Coda Cavallo Capo Figari with the Island of Figarolo this is the activity for you!
Among the places not to miss is that you can choose to see in the area of Olbia are:
- The Gulf of Olbia with the old pischera and herds of the famous Mussels of Olbia;
- The granite promontory of Capo Ceraso overlooking the Gulf of Olbia, high naturalistic interest;
- The beaches south of Olbia, Porto Istana, Cala Finance, Porto Taverna, Cala, Cala Girgolu and beautiful stones dishes...
- The beaches north of Olbia Pittulongu Beach, Cala Banana, Nodu Pianu, White sandy Beach, Cala Sassari...
- Tavolara, Molara, the island of Proratora (of great archaeological value), and the peninsula of Capo Coda Cavallo;
- Golfo Aranci, the limestone headland of Capo Figari and the small island of Figarolo.
Departure at 10:00
Return at approximately 17:30
How can I choose the duration?
I would like to do a hike with my dog, can I take it?
It is possible to make the bathroom?
- The rental starts at 09:00 and ends at 17:00
- The skipper is always included in every rental
- The cost of fuel is not included
- To get to the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Bring swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- If you want to stop for lunch, the door of light foods
In the e-mail confirmation of the booking you will find all the details to ask for a full refund or modification of the reservation.
This experience will take place only in favourable weather conditions.
In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, you can choose between a different date or a full refund without penalty.
Dal: 01/06/2021 Al: 30/06/2021Costo: 700€Dal: 01/07/2021 Al: 31/07/2021Costo: 750€Dal: 01/08/2021 Al: 09/08/2021Costo: 800€Dal: 10/08/2021 Al: 17/08/2021Costo: 1000€Dal: 18/08/2021 Al: 31/08/2021Costo: 800€Dal: 01/09/2021 Al: 30/09/2021Costo: 700€