Tour Of The Gulf Of Orosei On The Boat In The Exclusive
Questa esperienza è fornita da un’azienda professionale con anni di esperienza nel settore turistico.
Abbiamo verificato l’identità di questo fornitore di cui abbiamo ragione sociale, partita iva, numero di telefono e altri dati amministrativi.
Le fotografie sono originali scattate direttamente dall’azienda o da suo fotografo e rappresentative dell’esperienza.
7 day before departure
- Hike to the most beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Orosei with the Skipper and the boat to the exclusive use
- Visit the Gulf of Orosei and the fantastic coves aboard a boat allows you to reach and near places otherwise unreachable.
- We will visit the most beautiful bays and well-known of the bay where you can swim and walk on white sand beaches.
- In the afternoon, as an icing on the cake, if you want to visit the Grotta del Bue Marino* otherwise, you can visit entirely Cala Luna, and its caves.
- Excursion to the Gulf of Orosei
- Dinghy for the exclusive use
- A maximum of 14 people on board
- Umbrella (request boarding)
You can cancel the reservation without penalty in the event of restrictions on travel related to COVID-19
The most convenient way to visit the area of Cala Gonone and its famous coves is by the sea, perhaps with a raft for exclusive use. This tour is carried out on board of boats from 8 meters, all equipped with awning. The itinerary will be arranged according to your needs and the weather conditions the day of the excursion. Generally there is a stop at Cala Biriola about 1 hour to allow you to swim, relax and enjoy the view. Then we could decide to take a bath, still have about 20 minutes to the Pools of Venus. Proceeding with the navigation to Cala Goloritzè beach to see the famous "the Spire" and for a swim in the beautiful waters at the Source, or to Cala Goloritzè, then route to Cala Mariolu to stop and lots of bathrooms, a must!
In the afternoon we head to Cala Luna, where the stop is scheduled for about 1 hour. During this stage you will be able to choose if you enjoy the beach of Cala Luna, with its caves, or if you can make a guided tour to the Caves of Bue Marino* (*The guided tour to the Caves of Bue Marino is the responsibility of the Municipality of Dorgali. The ticket entrance to the caves is not included in the tour price and must be purchased online on the official website for the tourism Enjoy Dorgali). The path can be visited inside the cave is approximately 900 m and is really impressive. To see at least once in your life.
On the basis of the condimeteo the itinerary may be subject to change.
Where can I park in Cala Gonone?
How it works the lunch break?
Because the ticket of entrance to the Caves of Bue Marino is not included in the price?
On board there are shaded areas to rest?
At what time should I arrive?
We will see the famous Spire of Goloritzè?
To the edge find even the people who do not know?
- ticket entrance to the caves is not included in the tour price and must be purchased online on the official website for the tourism and Enjoy Dorgali
- At the discretion of the commander, the route, the route, duration, stops may be subject to change. To ensure the safety of the passengers and crew, in the event the weather conditions are not favorable, the hike will be cancelled/postponed.
- It is required at check-in 1 hour before departure
- Bring: food and drinks, beach towel and bathing suit
- Meeting place of the Port of Cala Gonone BOX 10
In the e-mail confirmation of the booking you will find all the details to ask for a full refund or modification of the reservation.
This experience will take place only in favourable weather conditions.
In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, you can choose between a different date or a full refund without penalty.
Dal: 01/06/2021 Al: 30/06/2021Costo: 630€Dal: 01/07/2021 Al: 15/07/2021Costo: 700€Dal: 16/07/2021 Al: 31/07/2021Costo: 840€Dal: 01/08/2021 Al: 20/08/2021Costo: 980€Dal: 21/08/2021 Al: 31/08/2021Costo: 840€Dal: 01/09/2021 Al: 20/09/2021Costo: 700€Dal: 21/09/2021 Al: 30/09/2021Costo: 630€Dal: 01/10/2021 Al: 31/10/2021Costo: 560€